Our client, a leading financial services organization is looking for a Project Manager, Asset Management who will be responsible for all the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic projects across the Hong Kong region.
- Drive new product initiatives and product enhancement projects for digital Channel
- Manage projects from end to end; E.g. assembling a matrix project team, collaborating with technology partners and internal parties based upon the project plan, defining requirements, agreeing on terms and ensuring delivery
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters and maintain project documentation/procedures
- Minimize risks by identifying and proactively managing any financial and operational risks
- Experience in Business change and project management
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile
- Preferably with Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar designation
If you are a self-motivated Business Transformation professional with a passion for project management and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at wsoh@ argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.