One of the global IT Solution company is recruiting for a professional candidate who has strong project management experiences with leadership skills for the position of Project Manager.
The shortlisted candidate must have experiences working in the software development organization for Financial Services company with proven track record in the successful completion of project management with good communication skills in English, both written and verbal with ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ensure the project objective, scope and requirement are complete, clear and supplied upon the agreed time-frame with quality standards.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet requirements and changing need.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Lead and Manage day to day project management activities within cost and time-frame given.
- Understand customer's requirement, able to manage customer's expectation and negotiate with the customer.
- Provide a full project plan and schedule which is agreed by all stakeholders (overall plan including schedule plan, resources plan, configuration management plan, and risk management plan).
- Review project deliverable prepared by project team before delivering to the customer
- Prepare for quality reviews and quality assurance procedure.
- Escalate any issue to direct manager.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting to management and customer.
- Assist reporting management by collecting and providing necessary data for resource utilisation tracking, project cost tracking etc.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Analyse project profitability, revenue, margins, and utilisation.
- Track and reports team hours registration and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Forecast problems risk and solve issues in the project.
- Minimise project exposure and risk on project
- Involve in Pre-sales and post implementation activities.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years in Software Development organisation with 3+ years in Project Management/leadership experience.
- Experience working through the design, development and release cycle for delivering software projects/products to market.
- Proven track record in the successful completion of project management.
- SDLC knowledge, CMMI practices, Project Management methodology is a MUST.
- Holding a PMP certificate is a plus.
- Experience in Finance & Banking and/or Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience in managing the team of minimum 5 team members
- Able to work under pressure and under the tight timeline
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai
- Effective presentation and communication skills / interpersonal understanding customer focused.
- Flexible to travel to work onsite our client's site in Bangkok.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.