Our client is an experienced trading company in application and distribution of technical industrial consumables , equipment's and machines paired with more than 15 years local market experienced with a strong technical sales, service and distribution network in South-East-Asia. They are now looking a Project Manager ( Base in China) to be a part of their growing team.
- Supporting and driving adherence to workflow management process improvements
- Enforcing processes and protocols to facilitate quality control (QA, approvals)
- Ensures the efficient and appropriate use of resources
- Create a resource allocations process and manage adherence
- Manage the project management methodology process, lead projects and assist others in leading projects to ensure complete, cost effective and timely implementation
- Determine overall how to capture and apply data against metrics in order to continually measure and optimize overall efficiency
- Break through silos and resolve conflicts through creative problem solving and savvy negotiating skills
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams - including external vendors as needed - to consistently ensure that quality deliverables are produced on time and on budget
- Develop the firm's ability to effectively use quality and process based techniques
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or any related business field
- At least 7-10 years experiences in chemical or related field
- Experienced in project management
- Knowledgeable in marketing is a plus
- Experience in Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.