Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a leading digital and technology consulting company in finding a passionate Project Manager with experiences in Data warehouse or Business Intelligence projects.
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client's PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them.
- Identify the detail business requirements of users and prepare detailed project plans for meeting those requirements.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project plan, manage a project's day-to-day tasks, budget and resources, business and technology owners' expectations, and assure quality and milestone dates are being met.
- Discuss and proposed solution with BI specialists, Data Engineer, other technical staff and end users to ensure its technical viability and to identify any problems.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Working experience in BI/ Data Warehouse Project Management.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing enterprise BI tools, SAP, or ERP
- Agile Project Management/PMP/PMI knowledge would a plus
- Proficient in Data Warehouse/BI solution methodologies and practices.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.