A new and exciting Project Manager for a reputable bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong experience in compliance change projects.
- This position is at a Director level
- Salary package up to S$200,000 annually not including other benefits and bonus components
- Lead the delivery of Data, Analytics and Machine Learning/AI projects.
- Play data and analytics steward role for Compliance to ensure the data and analytics strategy, architecture and data governance are aligned with the Bank and Group standards.
- Drive the formulation of data requirement and mapping specifications.
- Work closely with Compliance BAU users to understand business needs, translate into business cases and requirements for solution implementation.
- Effectively elicit business and functional requirements and clearly document them within Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- Translate business requirements into User Stories/functional specifications.
- Facilitate and participate in requirement, functional specification, and prioritization sessions.
- Work closely with AI Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Governance and Technology to jointly deliver projects within scope, timeline and budget.
- Manages and communicates with key stakeholders such as business users and IT teams on project status, key risks and issues.
- At least 10 years of experience working as Project Manager
- Experience in managing data related projects (data centralization, data quality governance) or data analytics and Machine Learning projects.
- Experience working on data visualization analytics tools: Power BI, Qlikveiw or Tableau.
- Have hand-on experience for data aggregation, data transformation, and data modeling.
- Have strong business analytical skills to quickly understand and break down complex issues and problems to come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions.
- Ability to understand and empathy business needs and work with IT teams to lead the conceptualization of human centric solution and translation into functional specification.
- Possess working experience in driving end-to-end project/product implementation using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change
- You have strong communication set skills to be able to lead key and numerous partners and make sure you deliver the intended business value to the clients.
- Those with experience consulting experience in process re-engineering and system implementation will be desirable.
- Project management, scrum or agile certification is mandatory.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.