The Life and Health Operations department plays a pivotal role in ensuring we provide our customers with affordable and comprehensive life and health products, with efficient processes to allow optimal service to our customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for participating in business initiatives and projects as the project manager. You will be working closely with other teams to complete process reviews and map business workflow.
The projects range from process improvement, business initiatives, regulatory implementation to system related scopes such as Underwriting Workbench.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Execute project plans assigned by the Head of Function
- Project manage process improvement, business & IT initiatives that are aligned to the company's objectives
- Be the contact point/coordinator for the division on operation matters such as Risk/Compliance representatives, System coordinators involving access rights control, Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Develop and implement a process improvement initiatives. Work with stakeholders to map processes and document SOPs
- Work with stakeholders to identify improvement areas
- Responsible for completion of projects within a specified time frame
- Facilitate process improvement trainings to various stakeholders
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives
- Coordinate communication activities and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress and results
- To supervise project support team member
- To support the head of function in any projects/initiatives
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Insurance, Business Administration with at least 4 to 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Insurance Knowledge is desired
- Project Management certification (Preferably)
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3016 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.