Our client, a global online medical application is looking for Project Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for executing company's clients project and assigned work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage company's clients (Pharmaceutical Companies) and build a strong relationship with them
· Plan and execute client's vision into a desirable result by working closely with project teams
· Understand client's key information and able to manage budget for each projects
· Ensure that the quality of content meets customer expectations and maximizes number of touchpoints to target customer groups
· Ensure the smooth of execution of planned activities
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Healthcare brands in an advertising industry
· Has experience in managing insight developments
· Has experience in managing client relationship development
· Strong negotiator and able to work closely with different departments
· Able to create persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.