Title Project Manager (โครงการก่อสร้างของภาครัฐ)
Project Construction Management - Government Projects - Dam Construction - road - buildings Budget Control - People Management - Timeline Management English C.V. only - Up to 100K - Based in Bangkok - Requires travel based on project
A project Management Company
· Supervise and manage contractors and suppliers to ensure timely completion, highest safety standards, and within budget
· Manage quality control process to deliver the best quality products to our customers
· Variation and progress payment reviews
· Work closely and coordinate with the property manager to support the effective handover, maintenance and general management of property assets
· Prepare Real Estate and Construction knowledge database and benchmarks including product and building specifications, trade cost comparisons, and timeframes
· Assist as required in the preparation of financial models, development business plans, development budget, feasibility studies, and valuation models for development projects
· Thai Male, age 40-45 years
· Bachelor's Degree in civil, Construction Management, Engineering Management or any related field.
· **Minimum 7 years strong experiences in construction project management & administration, preferable in construction industry and hospitality. **
· Thoroughly understand construction project management including financial management.
· Good interpersonal skill
· Strong planning, negotiation and problem-solving skills in construction field.
· **Good command of English speaking & writing. **
If you are interested please call 0830092661 or apply via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.