PROJECT MANAGER - RETAIL STORES
An international luxury business with an instantly recognizable brand is looking for a Store Project Manager to join their business and manage their projects in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Oversee design management of stores and fixtures, to ensure consistency of guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining the store planning drawing pack reviews and execution, including preparation of feedback packages to insure compliance with the brand's design criteria and submission requirements
- Management of construction work delivered by third party vendors to ensure quality delivery within timeline and budget guidelines are met
- Liaise with stores and office landlords on matters relating to refurbishment and maintenance of facilities
- Assist in setting up strategies for whole store planning function
- Degree in Architecture/Interior Design
- At least 5 years of store design/planning experiences preferred
- Independent and presentable; able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline
- Good verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban_at_argyllscott.com.hk.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.