A new Project Manager/Business Analyst (12 months contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with strong regulatory projects experience and a good understanding of asset classes particularly equities.
- You have 3+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management (BA/PM) experience in Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space.
* You're a good problem solver, proactive, high energy and self-motivated to learn, ability to multi-task and work independency and adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
* You can communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones).
* You have excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns, and opinions to all level of the organization.
* You have strong business acumen and process knowledge within Global Markets Trading and other supporting functions such as Operations, Risk, Finance.
- Knowledge of products trade life cycle management, market conventions, and central clearing procedures would be a plus.
* You enjoy Business Writing and are good with PowerPoint & Excel - Create business requirement documents, and governance decks and document quality updates for business and senior stakeholders.
* You have strong analytical skills required to drive solutions for complex business requirements.
* You are broadly skilled who is eager to learn and apply new knowledge to your day-to-day work.
What you can expect
- You'll be part of a high energy, diverse and inclusive team. The APAC Global Markets Technology Program Management team which is an integrated PMO/BA/PM team responsible for program management and also delivering cross LOB projects for both APAC FICC and Equity Technology.
* You will have the opportunity to learn a lot about program management ad busines knowledge across both domains.
* You can expect to work with great teammates and peers who are supportive and helpful as we have a strong culture of diversity and inclusiveness.
* Examples of projects managed by the team i- adoption of new Enterprise Change Management processes, Regulatory mandates, Regulatory inspection, Exchange Upgrades, Business Enablement projects.
- Learn and adopt PMO template and Enterprise Project and Program governance requirements.
* Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines.
* You will have opportunity to run projects that deliver strong results for the organization including New Product Enablement, Derivative Central Clearing expansions, Regulatory and Internal Mandates, Technology Improvements, Enterprise Change Transformation projects.
* This includes working with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal.
* Help resolve conflicts where needed.
* Use PowerPoint, Excel, Visio to create business requirements documents end regular updates to senior stakeholders.
* You will ensure enterprise governance routines are followed.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.