A global luxury retail group is looking for a Project Manager to join their team, based in Hong Kong. The primary responsibility will be to manage the process of coordinating design development for branded boutiques and personalized projects at all their locations.
- Report to the VP, Brand Store Planning
- Support team with on-going strategic initiatives
- Support all store planning needs of the company's merchant team (based on category assigned)
- Responsibly for overseeing a specific category of business supporting all aspects of the store development process
- Assist with the coordination and issue of vendor criteria packages
- Liaise with the company's departments, divisions, and external contacts
- Establish positive rapport with vendors and external consultants
- Main point of contact with assigned brand partners and the company's merchants
- Coordinate project status report for department
- Maintain and update store block plan and photo archive
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture or Interior Design or related field or at least 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience enough to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job
- Minimum 2-3 years Project Management experience required Proficiency with computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat)
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of retail design, store fixtures and vendor coordination a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent oral communication skills; good written communication skills; interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Willingness to work in a Corporate environment
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects
- Able to hold sensitive and confidential materials in strict confidence
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 / +852 9419 4333 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.