Argyll Scott Thailand is working with a leading concrete facade manufacturing in Thailand. They are currently looking for a "Project Sales Manager" or "Design Specifications Manager" or "Quantity Surveyor" to join their team in Thailand. If you are energetic, and looking for a great opportunity in your career path, this is for you!
- Responsible for managing the design team, coordinating project work with the customer, cost controlling, planning for the construction work and manufacturing planning.
- Scope, investigate, define and prepare project plans for designs and investigations.
- Coordinating and performing structural design and analysis of buildings with architectural design
- Develop new projects with new and existing clients and ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Review drawing and visit construction site on regular basis
- Provide assistance to design and construction teams
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Structural Design
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Familiar with using computer aided design (CAD, AutoCAD)
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Good Command of English
- Thai Nationality
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply immediately or call directly to Kirti on 02-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at rgandhi @ argyllscott. co. th for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.