A Global Investment Bank has an opening for a Digital Commercialization Manager.
* Ensure local business strategy and priorities are upheld against content operations deliverables
* Lead content and messaging optimization projects for existing public website pages, to engage users and increase product take up
* Construct content pillars or sub-pillars for new content creation
* Collaborate with regional ASP Content Operations, DMES and Global teams to ensure delivery and execution of the business strategy
* Experience in digital marketing disciplines (Content marketing and creation, SEO, information architecture, customer experience, usability, digital messaging)
* Strong project management skills, competent in agile processes
* Competent in data, insights and reporting; capable of identifying opportunities or leveraging data to refine strategy
* A solution-oriented mindset with exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills to problem-solve independently
* Strong presentation skills; ability to create pitches supported by data and insights
Advantageous if you have experience in the following:
* Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Qliksense, Optimizely, Google looker and Dragon metrics is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.