Quality Assurance Manager
QA - Healthcare - Consumer Products - Cosmetics - based in Lam Look ka
A Consumer Product Manufacturer
- Develop, implement, and support quality systems to ensure and improve product quality and safety of the products
- Provide Quality and Safety perspective, working closely with other departments during the commercialization of new products.
- Develop, train, and lead Quality staff, maximizing their potential through performance assessment and development.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the supply chain by highlighting non-conformances and leading cross functional root cause analysis. Use data and statistical process control to support manufacturing improvements.
- Develop and implement a robust internal auditing system to drive compliance and continuous improvement, inclusive of leading an auditing team and a corrective action task force.
- Promote Product Safety and quality by providing support and training to Operations, Quality and Sanitation functions. Serve as the subject matter expert for OTC and cosmetic manufacturing, supporting and training the technical organization.
- Own the continuous review of consumer complaints, analyzing for trends and identification of reduction plans. Lead in plant investigations for customer and consumer complaints, documenting findings and generating outward facing responses.
- Oversight of analytical and microbiology laboratory operations and safety, ensuring proper maintenance and calibration of all lab equipment.
- Manage quality department annual budget for the facility.
- Assists with other projects, as needed.
- Minimum five years' experience in a Quality Assurance capacity or related role, with experience reading, interpreting, and applying applicable local, state, federal, and international mandates.
- Experience in a cGMP regulated environment, with proficiency in quality assurance systems, documentation, testing methods, and production equipment function.
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.