Argyll Scott is partnering with a growing international life insurance firm to look for a high calibre regional operational controls governance director. The position will be a great opportunity to drive operational controls initiatives across Asia.
- Responsible for overseeing regional operational quality assurance
- Manage and drive quality assurance to strengthen Asia Pacific operational performance and controls
- Promote Risk and Controls program and provide recommendations on risk remediation and monitoring action plans
- Build strong relationships among various stakeholders and functional leaders in the regions
- Implement and support business and operational improvement initiatives
- Lead the implementation of new regulations and quality control initiatives
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- Minimum 8+ experience in compliance/operational risk management/quality assurance in Insurance sector
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the opportunity.