Salary: 150 - 200KB per Month
Our client is a big international company of healthcare products. They have been operated around 100 years and the products company is about pharmacies, ambulatory surgery and laboratories. Nowadays, they are looking for an experienced Quality people to lead the team and ensure product meets quality standards.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of quality activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for QC Inspection and lab testing to ensure support of the Operations
- Handle on customer complaints and implement CAPA in order to make sure the products are met the requirements
- Ensure that the QMS requirements are followed and standard work is implemented and maintained in factory.
- Manage the total supplier quality process including supplier approval and inspection of raw materials
- Develop, coach and train of Quality staffs and overall organization.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to pharmaceutical, medical device or latex product. And, You need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Chemical, Physical sciences, Engineering, or related field. Also, It is highly desirable that you have:
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance experience more than 5 years' experience
- Strong management experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.