A global luxury retail group is looking for a QS Manager to join their global store development team, working on high end luxury retail projects in Hong Kong, Macau and North Asia.
- Global Capex monitoring and Control
- Work closely with the Design Team and Project Managers to deliver the project within budget
- Budget cost planning, value engineering, project financial control and reporting
- Payment recommendations and payment certificates approvals
- Assist with project procurement strategies and in contract price negotiation
- Negotiate variation orders and final accounts with contractors and suppliers
- Insurance replacement valuation and asset reinstatement obligation calculations
- Final accounts and cost analysis
- Minimum of 5 years' QS experience, with a relevant degree within Quantity Surveying or RICS
- Worked in high end retail fit out or similar type projects
- Self motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to management and work with senior stakeholders of the business
- Strong communicator, and able to present to different departments in the business
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.