My client is in the MRO industry. They are currently setting up their innovation lab in Singapore. The current team consists of Data Scientist, Project Lead, Head of Labs, Software Engineer and now, they require a R&D Automation Engineer to join their team. The team will grow up to 30 pax in the near future.
- Work closely with team members and stakeholders to develop concepts for automation.
- Conduct feasibility studies to determine practically of automation concepts
- Manage robots and automation projects including design engineering, installation troubleshoot and training
- Ensure good project documentation
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent education.
- Working Experience in Factory automation
- Good understanding of circuit and control theory
- Hands on experience in PLC programming, HMI programming
- Good experience in Robots configuration
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105