REPORTING TO: Senior Finance Director, Global Process Owner, Record to Report
LOCATION: Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya
DIRECT REPORTS: None
This role is an integral part of the GPO team which is responsible for defining and owning the end to end processes for Record to Report (RTR) across functional, geographical and business units, ensuring standardization and efficiency and implementing effective controls and KPIs.
Mission & Responsibilities
This role provides support for the AMEA region, which covers a third party Shared Service Centre (SSC) and Coty's local custodian organizations (LCO), managing business adoption of global processes, including change and engagement, capability enhancement and training.
- Build good working relationships with third party SSC and LCOs across the region
- Hold regular forums to connect key stakeholders to understand challenges and reach consensus on solutions
- Work collaboratively with SMEs in other regions to identify best practices
- Navigate across a global finance organization influencing key stakeholders
- Support with training needs for both SSC and LCOs
Global Process design
- Design and implement an optimized operating model
- Define and maintain policies
- Design and implement standard end to end process design and new ways of working
- Ensure SSC and LCO are respecting the global processes and polices
- Play a key role to link Coty's requirements with third party SSC ability to deliver. As part of regular governance review manage escalations and eliminate non-standard processes.
- Proactively eliminate gaps from standard.
- Constantly seek areas of best practice (both internally and externally) and make
- recommendations to improve global processes and policies
- Ensure strong internal controls framework in place and appropriate segregation of duties
- Maintain global process maps and policies and ensure SOPs reflect the approved design
- Support transformation of RTR to best in class, applying ongoing continuous improvement to identify and implement changes through new technology
- Actively promote ideas which will gain efficiencies
- Ensure RTR metrics are implemented and tracked, utilizing results to identify areas for improvement
- Search for cost effective ways to improve service provided by the SSC without compromising on quality
- Support third party SSC to trouble shoot and identify efficient solutions
- Support Regional Controller on custodian budget including forecasting for annual plan and quarterly outlooks, variance analysis, reporting and recharge
- Master Data Governance Steward for the region responsible for ensuring appropriate objects maintained in SAP and HFM
- Work on projects which will bring automation and simplification to the region
- Partner with IT and external partners to design, test, implement and deploy into the region
- Examples could include journal process workflow and balance sheet reconciliation tools
The Ideal Fit
- Professional Accounting qualification with at least 3 years' experience in Record to Report roles, ideally in shared services environment
- Knowledge of end to end RTR best practices and improvement enablers
- Experience of SAP preferable
- Advanced English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and build strong business relationships through communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Self-starter able to work independently and able to prioritise tasks & workload with excellent attention to detail
- Challenges the status quo, identifies new opportunities and delivers innovative solutions
- A drive and passion to achieve results at a high level
- Willing to travel across the region as required
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | firstname.lastname@example.org | 010 5242576
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.