Recruitment Manager (Mass Recruitment)
Our Client is a Multi-National eCommerce firm with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a Recruitment Manager who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Human Resources professional with a proactive and can-do attitude to work in a stable organization.
Key Accountability / Responsibilities
· Execute and manage sourcing, scouting and candidate management
· Work closely with the Heads of Department to understand their recruitment needs.
· Handle day-to-day management of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, administering reference checks
· Leads and supports designated recruitment plans, through project planning, communication and action, that support the department's mission, vision, strategy, and tactical plans to assure alignment with business results and maximize service quality, effectiveness and efficiency
· Promote a clear vision to the team and set strategic direction and framework to deliver to the vision
· High quality recruitment service delivers to meet speed and cost target
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
· At least 6 years' direct experience in Sourcing (Mass Recruitment)
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
· Experience in dynamic and fast paced environment in MNC is a plus
· THAI Nationality ONLY
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at email@example.com for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.