My client is a global insurance firm and are looking for a Regional Agile Lead Coach to help drive the firm's Agile initiatives and to champion Agile. It's got a technology focus especially on software development and supporting multiple agile initiatives concurrently while dealing with everyone from C-suite to pod members effectively. This is a senior role for those with years of experience driving Agile.
- Agile Coaching at the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels
- Working with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined Agile delivery capabilities
- Supporting, educating and coaching Product Owners, especially with respect to the product backlog
- Supporting, educating and coaching the Scrum Master, especially with respect to helping Pod team members achieve optimum efficiency and facilitating agile
- Supporting, educating and coaching Project Managers and Business Analysts as we transition from Waterfall to Agile ways of working
- Supporting, educating and coaching the remaining members of the Agile Pod teams and supporting teams to effectively deliver an agile project.
- Thorough hands-on collaboration, provide guidance to teams on establishment and continuous improvement of consistent, disciplined Agile delivery capability
- With some help, develop a compelling training program to drive Agile Transformation
- University Degree in IT or Business
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile delivery lead and / or Iteration Manager
- Extensive delivery experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum certified (CSM / PSM / CSPO / PSPO) or other agile certifications (SAFe for instance) will be beneficial
- Clear knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Strong collaboration, facilitation and conflict management experience
- Proven experience in managing dependencies with non-agile teams
- Proven experience delivering activity-based classroom training
- Ability to engage with leadership and management teams to drive agile enablement and overcome common adoption challenges
- Experience in coaching common agile estimation techniques (planning poker through to time-based estimation)
- Proven experience in driving well-structured agile requirements
- Proven experience in coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts on Product Backlog refinement (priority and requirement changes/additions)
- Familiarity with common agile tools such as JIRA and BluePrint and common DevOps processes and tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, HPQC
- Must be able to communicate well with all levels of the organization from Scrum team members to executives
- Must be able to facilitate, lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Must be assertive to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls
- Must have an attitude of empowerment to be able to lead a team to self-organization
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.