Our client, a leading lifestyle apparel company is now searching for a Regional Assistant Demand Planning Manager in delivering forecasts and replenishment orders, facilitating key regional meetings and improving the Demand-Driven Supply Network. The individual will report to the Demand Planning Manager and will have 1 direct report.
· Liaise and work with different teams including Finance, Sales, and Retail Planning, accurately delivering analytics and reports to assist with decision making
· Work closely with the Analyst in managing forecast analysis according to new product launch, product mix and life cycle, inventory budget and root cause analysis when required
· When required, analyze and understand changes in the demand plan, discussing forecast inaccuracy to different teams within the supply chain to identify trends, stock levels and impacts on inventory
· Communicate with the Supply Planning team in identifying opportunities for lead time reduction
· Support meetings with counterparts in wholesale, e-commerce etc to improve demand forecast accuracy
· Participate in monthly S&OP meetings, as well as regional review meetings in understanding market trends, business strategy alignment, action plans, analyze risks and opportunities etc.
· Over 6 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Demand Planning, S&OP, FMCG, Apparel industry and/or similar areas
· At least 2-3 years specifically in planning and analysis
· Ability to prioritize and plan effectively, logical and mature thinking and able to work independently or in a team
· Fluent in English and Cantonese writing and speaking
· Excellent technical skills in Excel, Powerpoint, MS office. Experience in SAP/APO, forecasting models and/or Alteryx will be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.