Our client, a leading outdoors wear company is now searching for a Regional Assistant Supply Planning Manager to manage the Supply Planning process through improving efficiency to meet customer demand. You will report directly to the Supply Planning Manager.
· Work closely with the Supply Planning Manager, establishing strategies to meet business targets and KPI related to supply planning
· Oversee the supply planning process via seasonal calendars, balancing production capacities and ensure on time daily shipment and quality
· Continuously identify areas to improve supply planning processes to match a changing environment, as well as continuously improve vendor delivery and schedule
· Liaise with different functions including Sourcing, Merchandising, Product, Sales, Demand Planning to match accurate forecasts and align business objectives across the APAC region
· Support monthly S&OP to ensure process delivers the right value of the organization
· Train supply planners to utilize resources efficiently and to meet business requirements
· Over 7 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Supply Planning, Sourcing, Retail, S&OP etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related fields
· Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be an advantage
· Track record in managing as well as training subordinates
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.