An exciting opportunity with a fast-growing healthcare organization seeking a Regional Talent Acquisition manager to be a new addition to the growing team. You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, driving employer branding, and business partnering with key stakeholders.
- Implement a sustainable Talent Acquisition strategy to attract, hire and retain talents by leading employer branding
- Attract talent and foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates to build a talent pipeline, evaluating and determining the selection criteria of talents through different channels (e.g. internal hiring, referral, social platforms, agencies, and professional networks) with management and hiring manager and leading initiatives to improve the candidate interview/onboarding experience.
- Partner with stakeholders and act as an advisor to ensure the strategy is aligned with the business needs.
- Has 6-8 years of recruitment / Talent acquisition experience from both in-house and agencies will be a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Well aware-of recruitment trends, local manpower regulations, and policies
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing with a strong command of English
- Well-organized and meticulous, with the ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770