A Luxury Fashion brand with global presence is currently seeking for a Regional Business Analyst to join their team.
As Regional Business Analyst for South East Asia, you'll work in a international and dynamic environment. This position is based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will manage multiple projects and regional/local stakeholders.
- Work closely with the operations across different countries and streamlined the finance processes/ reports
- Drive, coordinate and lead strategic plans, budgets and forecast in collaboration with local management team.
- Liaise with the retail and merchandising teams to consolidate KPIs such as net sales, sell-through rate, sales mix and bestsellers
- Evaluate financial and operational risk strategies with Country Managers and Functional Leaders to ensure effective implementation roll-outs of action plans
- Support Group Controlling in various projects and preparations for monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepare of monthly P&L reports and compare actual figures with budgets and last year's figures for HQ
- Coordinate with all partners to gather monthly sales data, KPIs and insights
- Compilation of Asia Pacific price index with information from partners for seasonal price analysis
- Create new reports according to the changing business needs
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Min 2 -3 years of related work experience in controlling, auditing, accounting and/or retail industry would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- Great communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- Strong interest in fashion and luxury
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105