An international consumer products business is hiring a Regional CFO, responsible for providing business and strategic financial support to the region with heavy emphasis on e-commerce, business strategy and market development strategies.
The role will provide strategic and operational finance support to the region and serve as a core member of the leadership team.
This role leads core processes such as monthly forecasts, annual budget, LRP, cash/credit/risk management and it is responsible to ensure overall compliance with any matters that affect the integrity of the Finance function in the region.
- Develop and direct financial strategies aligned with the company's business plans and support realization of long term growth objectives and market opportunities.
- Maintain responsibility for financial operations including managing business performance and compliance with accounting and internal control policies.
- Build a strong team of finance professionals by providing them with opportunities for skill development and career growth for young high potential talent.
- Provide guidance and review the work of country finance teams regarding all financial matters.
- Provide knowledge and insights to any external environment movement or policies that may impact the Company's financial operations in the region.
- 10-15 years of finance related experience with demonstrated superior accomplishment record and strong people skills, preferably in an international environment with specific experience in Asia.
- Excellent proven leadership and people management skills.
- Perform business and financial analyses with clear and concise recommendations.
- Strong analytical mindset to effectively analyse and interpret financial statements.
- Be detailed and accurate with numbers in combination with ability to work and effectively influence others in a multi-cultural environment.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105