Regional CI Manager (Kaizen Master)
Lead a Regional Continuous Improvement- Kaizen Master - Lean- Six sigma- Large Manufacturing- None-Food Manufacturing- Able to travel aboard- Up to 200K Plus other Benefit- Eastern Area
An international organization/ Manufacturing of electronics
· Lead a regional continuous improvement, assess, monitor, and enhance business performance for the organization.
· May lead a regional functional area or project team with a significant impact on company results, or maybe an expert in their field, providing ideas, opinions, and advice to others.
· Analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
· Responsible for driving Kaizen and continuous improvement, and change management for the company.
· Staying up to date with developments in management and process optimization
· Be a Kaizen Master and collaborating with other stakeholders to enhance productivity and staff satisfaction.
· Bachelor's or master's degree in Industrial Engineering preferred,
· Good understanding of the Kaizen concept to run the Kaizen concept across Thailand and other countries.
· Advanced knowledge in business process modeling, business process re-engineering, change management, and facilitation in consensus environment.
· Minimum 10 years proven experience of hands-on implementation of Kaizen programs.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Good command of English
· Be able to travel with across countries in Asia for the Kaizen Project and others.
If you are interested, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.