Our client who is within Financial Services is looking for a Cyber Security Assistant Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position location within central area.
- Ensuring IT Systems of the organization are secured within organization according to the frameworks and standards etc.
- Improvising procedures, policies, and frameworks of the organization
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and reach out to the necessary stakeholders to do patch management
- To provide consultation to other business units within the region on improvising security related matters.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of working experience in IT / Cyber Security
- Person who is experienced in Governance, Risk and Compliance in IT / Cyber Security
- Would be a plus if a person who has technical hands on in VAPT, incident management etc.
- Good communciation and interpersonal skills as the role requires to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.