A European fashion/accessories client is looking for a raising star to be its Regional (Assistant) eCommerce Manager, Marketplaces to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Department Head, you will chart the brands' digital and eCommerce road map and move the brands into the third-party marketplaces across the South-east Asia region.
- Design and execute the strategies in on-boarding the brands into third-party marketplaces (eg Lazada, Zalora, Shoppe, Farfetch, etc)
- Responsible for the commercial KPIs performance of the sales, stocks and operations of the brands on the third-party marketplaces
- Ideate relevant contents, capitalise algorithms to increase traffic and online sales conversion in the third-party market places.
- 4+ years of eCommerce experience, especially with market places
- Demonstrated gravitas in stakeholders and relationship management across internal and external levels
- Strong hands-on profile with strategic/big-picture thinking
Remuneration Budget: S$60,000 annual fixed base
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421