· Influence the risk culture of the company through conducting scenario analysis, business plan stress testing and capital management.
· Facilitate the implementation of the risk framework and strategy across the region.
· Act as the second line in overseeing and challenging the first line on controls-related issues and propose remedial actions accordingly.
· Manage internal and external stakeholders across the region.
· Provide training to the various BUs to reinforce the risk culture in the organization.
· Degree in Mathematics and/or actuarial science with at least 6 years of GI actuarial and/or risk management experience.
· Good exposure to analytical tools and methodologies.
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105