Our Client is a Leading B2B FMCG MNC and currently they are seeking for a Head of Pricing and Revenue Management to lead their Asia Pacific revenue strategies.
Reporting to the Asia Pacific CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing various strategies to optimize their revenue which includes setting of prices and discounts schedules, optimizing promotion spend, maximizing effectiveness of distributor incentives and building standard analysis
- Playing an advisory role where you have to collect, analyze data and develop action plans to influence revenue management decisions
Ideally you should possess:
- Masters with at least 10 years of pricing experience, along with extensive experience of direct and indirect B2B go-to-market and sell out processes
- Change management experience
- A track record of starting functions from scratch, create insightful analysis recommendations on go-to-market opportunities relating to Sales & Marketing
- Proven ability to work across the business data landscape particularly with SAP databases, Microsoft Office, Tableau and PowerPivot tools
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.