Our client in the FMCG industry has created a Finance Manager (Supply Chain) role to cover the AMEA region. This role is primarily responsible to perform analysis and review with the markets, with the aim to improve business performance for the Region on all indicators of logistic costs.
- Review monthly rolling forecasts from markets and reconcile to business performance in order to identify opportunities and risks effectively
- Review and challenge accrual process with markets, in terms of freight and warehousing to ensure accruals are adequate and in line with accounting standards
- Preparation of analysis for teams to make informed business decisions
- Provide logistic cost analysis and provide support to improve the efficiency of the DC network
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in a related field.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated work experience in related roles
- Advanced excel and analytical skills required.
- Experienced with SAP & Hyperion
- A demonstrated ability of business partnering and strong communication skills.
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105