Our client is a rapidly growing consumer MNC who are looking to hire a is looking to hire a Regional Head of Finance to be part of the rapid growth story in Asia.
The Regional Head of Finance will manage a large cross functional and remote team across 3 divisions and drive long term strategic planning, annual planning, variance analysis for monthly/quarterly business reviews, and driving commercial business partnering across the business.
- Leading planning processes and coordinating with wider finance teams
- Leading a geographical diverse finance members in providing analysis against budgets and previous periods, identifying risks and opportunities
- Effectively communicating results to senior leadership in order to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions; ensuring that timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained
- Driving continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives, collaborating with transformation teams
- Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency
- Expertise in collecting, evaluating, interpreting and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful proposals to focus business improvement and cost reductions
- CA/CPA/ACCA with a strong academic background
- 10 years + leadership experience, including extensive regional/remote management exposure
- Big 4 training + Consumer industry experience
- This is a true commercial opportunity which is close to the business and the senior management team therefore it is critical that you can demonstrate proven relevant experience and the ability to work with finance and non-finance teams at the highest level.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Swain Michael Thomas
EA Reg No: R1325644