An exciting opportunity with a Fortune 500 established organization is currently looking for Regional HR Business Partner to deliver the people strategy for the various function. This is a newly created role to be part of the growing team.
- Develop and deliver an annual People Strategy for the relevant Function/s Partnered.
- Lead Engagement, Succession, Capability, Organisational Design, and Change projects across the Function/s partnered in conjunction with the Executive.
- Lead resourcing initiatives for direct reports of Chiefs in conjunction with the broader team
- Strong trusted Advisor and Coach to the relevant stakeholder
- Provide input into People Strategy decisions, and deploy initiatives across Function/s partnered on behalf of the People team.
- Support delivery of annual people processes in conjunction with the broader People Team.
- Act as an advocate for the organisation's culture within the business.
- Any other accountabilities as required or assigned from time to time aligned to competence, development plan and/or business needs.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in HR
- Good understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements.
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal, and stakeholder management skills.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770