Job Title: Regional HR Business Partner
Company: Leading Luxury Retail Company
Reports to: Regional HR Director
A renowned luxury retail company is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional HR Business Partner to join our team. As the Regional HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering HR strategies that support our business goals, drive results, and foster a culture of excellence.
- HR Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company's business objectives.
- Provide expert guidance and insight on human resources matters to drive decision-making.
- End-to-End Employee Lifecycle Management:
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to performance management, career development, and offboarding.
- Develop and implement best practices for employee engagement and retention.
- Talent and Leadership Development:
- Identify, develop, and nurture leadership capabilities within the organization.
- Implement talent development programs that empower and inspire employees to reach their full potential.
- Culture Ambassador:
- Champion the company's culture, values, and mission to ensure employees are aligned with our vision.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment that reflects our commitment to equality and respect.
- Employee Relations and Compliance:
- Manage employee relations issues effectively, promoting a harmonious work environment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making:
- Utilize HR metrics and data to inform strategic decisions, assess the effectiveness of HR initiatives, and drive continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder Collaboration:
- Work closely with regional and global HR teams to ensure consistency and alignment with the company's HR policies and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience, with a focus on strategic HR business partnering.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement successful HR strategies.
- Experience in the luxury retail industry is a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and influence skills.
- High degree of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Strong team player with a commitment to collaboration and innovation.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770