A leading global engineering organization is hiring a Regional HR Manager to drive the people agenda in SEA.
- Be a business partner to support management and teams in a changing environment.
- Advisory to and partners with top management on all talent decisions including recruitment, promotions and development
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract, retain, develop, manage and motivate a highly qualified work force.
- Ensure development/training plans are in place for managers and staff to increase talent strength.
- Manage the process of organizational management review and put in place succession planning.
- Manage the process of annual appraisals, incentives, and remuneration (increases /bonuses)
- Assure compliance and consistent application of policies and laws across all constituents, including appropriate documentation and timely record keeping.
- 7 to 10 years' HR experience with regional exposure, preferably from engineering or similar industry
- Change management experience will be advantageous.
- Highly agile, adaptable and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531