Our Client is a global hsopitality company, who are hiring a Regional HR Manager to continue to drive and implement HR strategies in the region.
- The Regional HR Manager, will support the HR Director, to drive the HR function strategy and implement strong HR business partnering in Singapore Hub.
- You will be accountable of the Singapore Domestic teams and Regional Back-Office Teams.
- Ensure that the organization's human resource strategy is implemented effectively, within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Full spectrum of HR (recruitment, talent development, compensation/remuneration and benefits, performance evaluation, employee wellness, human resource administration, human resource information systems, payroll, employee communications and employee relations.)
- Drive all Compensation and Benefits policies and Learning development for Singapore Hub teams and support the HR Director is sharing the best practices in the APAC region.
- Degree with 8-10 years of regional HR experience with experience in Hospitality/ Retail / FMCG space.
- Knowledge of managing compensation & benefits programs across multiple locaitons
- Strong commucniations skills in English and Mandarin desirable to liaise with China operations
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105