An exclusive European Luxury Retail brand is hiring a newly created Regional HR Leader, to work alongside the Regional CEO to support the continued expansion and growth of the brand across SEA.
- Responsible for overall provision of Human Resources services and programs for the Region and alignment against global corporate guidelines
- Directly manage the implementation of HR projects, initiatives and strategies, in supporting business growth and changes.
- Analyzes staffing needs and if necessary forecasts new positions and job rotations, overseeing the staffing process for new store openings.
- Develops internal talents through continuous learning and development, partnering with the Line
- Managers to identify key performance and develop succession plans.
- Manages C&B plans and policies to ensure the external competitiveness and internally consistency among
- the Region.
- Enthusiastic and Passionate driving new HR initiatives in a luxury retail setting.
- 7+ years experience in leading a HR function and driving strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record of driving change and partnering with senior stakeholders in the SEA region.
- Excellent communications skills - Fluency in English is essential.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105