A client of mine from a prestigious luxury MNC is looking Regional IAM Engineer. You will be part of the global team and will be managing global users / identities as well doing some development / integration work within a Cloud Infrastructure environment. This is a permanent position
- Be a subject matter expert, or play a L3 escalation role for IAM issues that's needs to be resolved globally
- Intergration work of IAM solutions within a Cloud Infrastructure Environment (Public Cloud)
- To work with external vendors when it comes IAM related projects and issues.
- To monitor the performance of the organization's infra and its applications.
- To be up to date on the latest updates on IAM tools, and provide consultation on improvisation on IAM related topics and recommendations for the business.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree with at least 3-5 years of working experience in IAM predominantly in a hybrid cloud / public cloud environment.
- Candidate who has experience in Okta as a IAM tool would be advantageous.
- Comfortable in scripting and doing automation task would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working with various users, especially when it comes to incidents that needs to be resolved at the global level.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.