A global luxury retail brand is looking for a Regional Indirect Purchasing Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role, and reports to the Director of Logistics Operation APAC, based in Hong Kong.
- Manage projects for global indirect purchasing activities.
- Monitor all stages of different procurement activities and implement a systematic policy, including cost optimization, tools, procedures, negotiations, etc.
- Communicate and develop strong relationships vendors and suppliers across the regions; work very closely with internal stakeholder to understand their needs and ensure the smooth roll-out of regional projects.
- Prepare budget planning for launching local & regional project, and conduct compliance monitoring
- Review supplier's performance & service delivery
- Bachelor's degree Holder in Business administration, Procurement & Supply Chain or related disciplines is preferred
- At least 5 years working experience in sizeable multinational retail company
- Able to take up personal responsibility and maintain positive working attitude
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5187 / +852 9419 4333 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be founds on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.