Our client is a global player in the beverage industry, in light of recent growth, they are looking to hire a new position to focus on the QSR chanel.
This position is also responsible for leading the strategic growth agenda and customer management for Food Service across total Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Mongolia
- Responsible for co-developing consumer promotion and consumer engagement plans with the customer with particular focus on enhancing sales / brand image of the company
- Coordinate the customer agenda between Support Center (SC), Region Food Service & Marketing, MU Marketing, as well as the bottler's Marketing, Key Account and Operations teams to ensure alignment and smooth execution.
- Acting as the Market Unit Subject Matter Expert for the Food Service channel, focusing on the Innovation agenda, effective customer calendar, best practice transfer, insights sharing and capability building.
- Kick start the foods agenda for Malaysia.
- Identify and align strategic objectives and innovation portfolio with all stakeholders. Lead cross functional team to develop, commercialize and launch all NPDs.
- Manage marketing funding to be within budget.
- Ensure contract renewal.
- Customer service level and product quality insurance.
- Good sales management track record.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in FMCG, preferably with a minimum of 5 years in handling Food Service customers / account management.
- Minimum 3 years in national leadership roles.
- Demonstrates knowledge and speed in understanding and dealing with business situations in a manner that leads to a positive and timely outcome.
- Independent, confident and results-driven with strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Budgeting and financial management.
- Strategic thinking and vision articulation.
- Strong collaborating & influencing skills - both internal and external stakeholders
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.