A global consumer food brand client is looking for a dynamic Regional Marketing Director to join its regional hub in Singapore.
Leading a marketing experts, the role charts the 3600 marketing strategies and activation to drive the Brand's growth and love in the Asia markets. The position will work seamlessly and strategically with numerous internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
The region covers a diverse mix of developing and emerging markets in the Asia region.
- Lead the annual and long-term brand strategies and go-to-market marketing plans across all channels; measure the performances and adjust actions accordingly
- Support and co-develop integrated marketing calendar (media, classical, digital, social etc) and establish KPIs with each in-market team; enable the global brand messaging to come alive consistently in all touchpoints, whilst being relevant to the in-market consumers and nuances
- Champion the use of data and insights to identify commercial risks and opportunities, to improve marketing and business decisions, to understand consumer profiles and emerging trends
- Influence in-country marketing teams to adopt industry best practices and emerging strategies; develop new innovative and out-of-the-box approaches to applying the Brand messages
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with a diverse group in internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority in the region
- Minimum 12 years of APAC working experience in leading and influencing creative and innovative marketing strategies for direct-to-consumers products
- Possess superior communication skills to articulate the most complex messages in clear and convincing manner
- Comes with demonstrated successful relationship building and stakeholders influencing skills, ability to leverage partnerships across the business and external stakeholders (push-pull, win-win)
- Proficient in prioritising and completing multiple projects in a timely manner, display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others
- Exceptional leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision
- Between S$260,000 and $330,000 annual fixed base, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421