Fast-growing technology company seeking a Regional Payroll Analyst, ASEAN , this is a new headcount. The new Regional Payroll Analyst for ASEAN, you will play a pivotal role in driving ASEAN payroll efforts and mainly support the following territories: SEA and China. This is an individual contributor role, where you will lead the APAC region. It is a hands-on role, and you will also have valuable input on a strategic level.
- Be responsible for accurately and timely execution of ASEAN payroll by working closely with payroll vendor in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy
- Partner with external vendors to ensure payroll deliverables are compliant, accurate and on time
- Prepare payroll accrual and monthly payroll reconciliations reports
- Experience in legal and compliance audits in a few ASEAN countries, such as income taxes, statutory social securities.
- Be the main point of contact for day to day payroll operations, employee payroll related issues, and questions concerning the payroll tools and processes as well as issues relating to local authorities
- Be responsible for the management of data and documents
- Drive for payroll operational and execution excellence
- Work closely with Legal, Finance, Accounting, HR teams, and the payroll vendors on any payroll related reporting
- Compile statistics and reports on a regular basis, ad hoc requests as well as Year-end reporting
- Ensure compliance to local tax laws and country-specific Labor laws, company policies, and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives in support of the organization's objectives.
- Partner with regional counterparts to ensure alignment across the region
- A degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in execution and coordination of payroll within SEA and China.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and statutory requirements related to salaries, taxes, govt benefits and other payroll-related matters required
- Experience in dealing with external payroll vendor and Business Partners
- Well organized and meticulous
- Possesses excellent communication skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770