Our client is a multinational corporation in the Consumer Goods industry looking to hire a Regional Planning Director. The company has a recognized global presence and is headquartered in US with more than 3000 employees globally.
The role will be responsible for leading the demand and supply planning team to drive integrated planning strategies across the region to achieve sustainable growth and to exceed the overall business expectations.
- Directs design, development and implementation of best in class demand planning processes
- Works closely with Sales & Regional teams on creating monthly sales forecast for various sales channel
- Drives integrated demand planning strategy across the region
- Evaluate global inventory for re-positioning to control obsolete and excess
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics/Supply Chain or a related field
- Typically 10 years of Supply Chain experience within FMCG space
- Strong track record of delivering results, strategic and execution capabilities
- Keen eye for details to monitor marketing movements
- Good communication skills and commercial acumen
- Proven track record of cross-functional & senior stakeholder management across regions
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105