A global lifestyle company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Planning Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to manage the pre-season merchandise and financial planning for the APAC regions.
- Responsible for build and maintain pre-season forecasting at SKU level and channel-level on monthly basis
- Partner with Regional Merchandiser on buying to ensure product assortment, seasonal product strategies, distribution segmentation, etc. Understand market/Channel-specific needs and nuances
- Support seasonal buying and quarterly buy plans to the door level
- Partner with Finance & In-season Planning to develop Buying Targets by Channel & Division & Category (Ensure alignment between Buying Plan and Financial Target)
- Analyze & provide sales report (weekly, monthly and season-to-date sales trends relative to last year and sales target)
- Provide data driven insights and weekly commentary on product performance at retail level
- Identify and communicate markdown/promotion opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Management or other related subjects
- 6+ years above of experience in planning, buying, replenishment, finance or related field (preferably with a background in apparel and/or footwear retail or wholesale sector)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense
- Must possess excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.