About our client
An international quick-service-restaurant brand client is looking for a dynamic Regional Restaurant Operations Manager to join its APAC hub in Singapore.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be driving force behind operational excellence, sales growth, and brand integrity across the SEA and China franchisee markets. You'll collaborate with franchisees, implement marketing strategies, and ensure the highest standards of food safety and operation.
- Business Delivery: Develop and implement action plans for people development, restaurants operations, sales and profit growth.
- Coaches to Performance: Conduct market visits, lay the roadmap for operational priorities, and help implement action plans for franchisees.
- Leads with Smart, Heart & Courage: Act as a cultural role model, driving a high-performing culture and holding others accountable.
- Results Oriented: Use tools to drive franchisees towards excellence, consistently tracking and measuring performance against goals.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Effectively manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, and activities, adapting to changing demands.
- Managing Organizational Change: Lead successful transitions and adjust efforts to support desired changes within the organization.
- Builds Capability: Identify learning and development gaps, conduct effective training sessions, and ensure best practices are shared.
- Problem Solving: Apply knowledge to diverse situations, identify causes, and recommend courses of action for franchisee issues.
- Builds Relationships: Establish healthy working relationships with franchisees, and peers, acting as a bridge between stakeholders.
- [Essential] Experienced country-level or regional restaurant or food & beverage (F&B) operations
- [Essential] Proficient in spoken Chinese language
- Strong influencing and communications skills
- Excellent in stakeholders engagement and management
- Fit for frequent travels
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421