A global luxury retail group is looking for a talented retail design professional for one of their prestige brands, based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Regional Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Director, you will oversee projects from preparation of design brief until the delivery of the project. You will be in charge of designing layouts, bringing creative ideas and solutions to help business needs.
- Co-ordinate with Central Architecture team in HQ to ensure implementation of the latest design and developments in Asia Pacific.
- Improve profitability and business performance through efficient layout and adapted design.
- Innovate and project manage our tools and New developments in the region.
- Coordinate and formulate international Retail Design / Visual Merchandising guidelines to each country.
- Coordinate and formulate local needs and challenges to International team to provide the most efficient design to countries.
- Source, train and monitor contractors in the region who can provide best results (quality, timing and budget).
- Communicate / coordinate with internal marketing, retail and training teams on Visual Merchandising priorities
- Bachelor's degree in in Architecture or Interior Design; with at least 5 years of architectural design experience (preferably in luxury retail design, cosmetic preferred).
- Excellent Command of AutoCAD, Photoshop. Hands on experience with computer illustration.
- Good interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills; with ability to work in multicultural environment
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills: proven ability to prioritize, work to a punch list, and hit aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Willing to travel frequently in the region
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.