Our client is a global healthcare company with focus on infant nutrition and medicine. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (IFCN, Ethical channel) to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing and developing the overall sale performance.
· Execute and build sales strategies to achieve sales goals
· Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance
· Support and coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team
· Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with customers
· Provide expert specialty insight into local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers
· Develop the objectives setting, sales target and sales forecast
· Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, food science, business administration or related field.
· Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager in healthcare. IFCN is preferred
· Highly skilled in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication
· Highly skilled in presentation, interpersonal, coaching and people management
· Fluent in English and Thai
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth career with one of the most successful healthcare company in the world
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in healthcare field
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.