Our client is an American multinational company, looking to hire an excellent Sales Manager for their operations in Khobar, KSA. An amazing opportunity with an amazing organization who are known to have excellent growth opportunities globally.
- Counsel, train and guide direct reports to drive organization plans for achieving sales goals.
- Manage company products, services, features and brands
- Inform on competitive services, promotional matter, sales technique, pricing and marketing policies.
- Analyze account profitability and determine sales technique, advertising and market penetration with sales representatives.
- Promote Organization and reaffirm corporate image through ad hoc events and incorporate image into sales effort.
- Develop, present and sell value proposition.
- Build relationships with professional services consulting and education field managers to develop joint account plans.
- Define and implement regional sales plans, write presentations, reports and price quotations and support contract negotiations.
- Foster relationships with Marketing, Product Support, Finance and Engineering employees.
- Manage significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth.
- Strategize sales plans for short and long term objectives.
- Inform on regional competitive activities and overall market place on time.
- At least six years' experience within the sales organisation in the FMCG industry
- Sales management and/or KAM experience and a track record of achieving set targets
- The ability to implement an efficient and effective sales process
- Excellent market knowledge with a great relationship with top tier modern trade, distribution and wholesale companies in the region
- Must be based in KSA, preferably in Khobar
- MUST have a transferable iqama