A client of mine who sits within the property space is looking for a Service Desk Manager. This is a permanent role and the role is located around Central area of Singapore. This is an individual contributor role.
- Perform L1/L2 end-user support - be it on desktop or laptops
- To perform onboarding / offboarding of hardware devices from staffs.
- To manage and govern Office365 related topics for the organization - Azure AD, Sharepoint, Onedrive etc.)
- To resolve network issues whenever needed such as Wifi etc, keeping the lights on on network connectivity across the office and other business premises.
- Setting up group policies / GPOs.
- Managing hardware inventory and procurement.
- Securing end user devices by installing AV, providing security awareness on end user devices to staff members.
- To perform reporting on monthly ticketing top
- Work closely with external partners / vendors regarding about network connectivity and hardware issues.
- Bachelor Degree at least 4-6 years with relevant experience in Service Desk Management, hardware and software
- Candidates who has some experience in Active Directory would be a plus.
- Good experience in end point security - security end user devices and also providing security awareness to internal stakeholders in the organization
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to work closely with various stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.